Layered Fruity Custard Recipe
A timeless recipe that has been enjoyed for the generation. This Layered Fruity Custard is an aesthetic mix of the handiest dessert that you can whip up anytime. This custard is layered with lots and lots of fruit
For The Custard Sauce
- 1 cupMilk
- 4 tspSugar
- 4 tspCustard powder
- A fewdrops of vanilla essence
- 1/2 cupCoarsely Crushed Digestive Biscuits
- 1-1/2 cupsChilled Mixed Fruit Cubes (strawberry, black grapes, papaya and apple)
- 1/2 cupChopped strawberry jelly( Easily available in the market)
- 10-15Almond (badam) slivers
For the custard sauce
- In a bowl add custard powder and 1 tbsp milk and mix it well and keep it aside.
- Boil the milk in a deep non-stick pan, add sugar, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the custard powder – milk mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and stir occasionally and keep it aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the vanilla essence and mix it well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
How to proceed
- Divide the custard sauce into 2 equal portions and keep it aside.
- Put ¼ cup of crushed digestive biscuits in a tall serving glass.
- Add ¾ cup of mixed fruits evenly over it.
- Pour a portion of the prepared custard sauce evenly over it.
- Finally, put ¼ cup of jelly over it and sprinkle almond slivers.
- Serve it chill.
Also, Read Indian Khara Chicken recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe