Healthy Beetroot Sabji Recipe
A timeless recipe that has been enjoyed for the generation. This Layered Fruity Custard is an aesthetic mix of the handiest dessert that you can whip up anytime. This custard is layered with lots and lots of fruit
- 2 cupsGrated Beetroot
- 1 tspOil
- 1/2 tspMustard Seeds ( rai)
- 1 tspUrad Dal (split black lentils)
- 2Whole Dry Kashmiri red chilies, broken into pieces
- 5Curry Leaves (kadi patta)
- 1/2 tspGarlic (lehsun) paste
- 1/4 tspSalt
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the mustard seeds and urad dal and saute on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add dry red chilies and curry leaves and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add grated beetroot, garlic paste, and salt and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Serve it hot.
- Energy 28 k cal
- Protein 0.8 gm
- Carbohydrate 3.4 gm
- Fat 1.3 gm
- Fibre 1.1 gm
- Sodium 164.8 mg
- Potassium 21.8 mg
Check More South Indian Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe