Onion and Paneer Paratha Recipe
Are you tired of eating plain paratha. Then try this Onion and Paneer Paratha. This paratha is tasty, delicious and flavorful. This paratha is loaded with protein, calcium, and vitamin.This paratha is perfect for weekend breakfast or for brunch.
To Be Mixed and Kneaded Into A Soft Dough
- 2 cupswhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 2 tspoil
- 1 tspsalt
- Wateras required
For The Stuffing
- 100 gmpaneer (cottage cheese), grated
- 1 cupchopped onions
- 1/2 cupchopped coriander (dhania) leaves
- 2 tbspgaram masala
- Saltto taste
- 1 tspginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 1 tspgreen chili paste
- 1/2 tbspred chili powder
- 2 tspoil
- whole wheatflour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- Oilfor cooking
For The Dough
- In a bowl add wheat flour, oil, salt, and enough water and knead into a smooth dough and cover with a muslin cloth and keep it aside.
For the stuffing
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till the onions turn brown in color.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and green chili paste, mix it well and saute for 1 minute and add the paneer, mix it well and fry for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, add the salt, garam masala and red chili powder and mix it well.
- Cool and divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the center and bring the edges together at the center to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter by using a little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tawa and cook each paratha by using little oil and cook it till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve it with a bowl of raita and enjoy a hearty meal.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe