Delicious Cabbage Pulao Recipe
Cabbage Pulao is simple one pot rice dish prepared with shredded cabbage and seasoned with different seasoning. This rice dish tastes very delicious and has a very good flavor. This dish is very easy to prepare and perfect on a busy day.
- 1-1/2 cupsshredded cabbage
- 3/4 cupcooked brown rice( in a deep pan add enough water and add the brown rice and cook until rice is soft)
- 1 tspoil
- 1/2 tspmustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 1/2 tspurad dal (split black lentils)
- a pinchof asafoetida (hing)
- 4 to 5curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 3whole dry Kashmiri red chilies, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cupthinly sliced onions
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/4 cupchana dal (split Bengal gram), parboiled
- saltto taste
- 1/2 tspemon juice
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds and allow them to crackle and add the urad dal, asafoetida, curry leaves and dry red chilies and fry on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and turmeric powder and fry on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the shredded cabbage, chana dal, salt and 1 tablespoon of water, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the cooked brown rice and lemon juice, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot with a pickle.
- Energy 162 k cal
- Protein 5.1 gm
- Carbohydrate 26.6 gm
- Fat 3.8 gm
- Fiber 4.6 gm
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe