Delicious Corn Palak Recipe
Corn Palak is a delicious combination of corn, spinach, and various spices. This dish is tasty, spicy, slightly sweet, and has a perfect flavor combination. This dish has a nice color and also a creamy texture. This is very healthy and perfect for lunch or dinner. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1 cupboiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 1/2 cuponion paste
- 1/2 cuptomato pulp
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 tspcoriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- 1/4 tspgaram masala
- 1 tbspoil
- saltto taste
- 1/2 cuplow-fat milk , 99.7% fat-free
For The Spinach Puree
- 1 cupchopped spinach (palak)
- 2 tspdried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1/2 tspsugar
- 1/2 cupchopped coriander (dhania)
- 3garlic (lehsun) cloves
- 2green chilies
- 1inch ginger (adrak)
For the spinach puree
- In a deep pan add the spinach, dried fenugreek leaves, sugar, and ¼ cup of water, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for few seconds and switch off the flame, keep it aside to cool.
- In a blender add the spinach mixture, coriander, garlic, green chilies, and ginger and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onion paste and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and add the tomato pulp and fry on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, garam masala,mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the prepared spinach puree, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and add the salt and milk, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sweet corn kernels, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame and serve it hot with beetroot paratha.
- Energy 97 k cal
- Protein 2.1 gm
- Carbohydrates 12.2 gm
- Fat 2.0 gm
- Vitamin A 1332.3 mg
- Vitamin C 22.1 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Folic Acid 40.2 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe