Healthy and Tasty Dalia Khichdi Recipe
Dalia ( Broken Wheat) Khichdi is a quick, healthy, one pot meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. This Khichdi is made with broken wheat (dalia) and lentils and a healthy from regular rice Khichdi. This fiber-rich Khichdi is also packed with fresh seasonal vegetables and a comforting and nutritious meal. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1/4 cupchopped onions
- 2 tspchopped green chilies
- 1/2 tspginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 1 cupchopped mixed vegetables( any vegetables of your choice)
- 1 cupbroken wheat (dalia)
- 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspcoriander (dhania) powder
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 tbspoil
- saltto taste
- Fewcoriander Leaves (dhania) to garnish
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the onions, green chilies and ginger-garlic paste, mix it well and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add all the vegetables and fry for 3 minutes on a low flame.
- Add the broken wheat, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, 2 cups of water and mix it well and pressure cook for 25 min and allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it to bowl and serve it hot with raita.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe