Pan Chicken fry recipe
Pan Chicken fry recipe has low fat content and is good for health. This fry can also be used for other dishes like pasta, pizzas and inside chapatis. Let's learn how to make this no-oil chicken recipe.
- 1Chicken Slices
- 2 1/2 tspLime juice
- For TastePepper crush
- Just to fryOil
- For TasteSalt
- Step 1
The Chicken Slices which are cut into horizontally, drop them in a locked bag and tap well with a hammer.
- Step 2
Add the lemon juice and pepper salt to it as per required and freeze it for 30 mins.
- Step 3
Place the mix into the nonstick pan and fry it well.
- Step 3
We can add different flavors like soy sauce, tomato sauce, etc. to the recipe and serve it.
This Recipe Rate : (1) Reviews
Tags Pan Chicken fry recipe Pan Chicken fry Chicken fry recipe Chicken fry chicken recipe chicken non veg special non veg recipe low fat recipe oil less recipe lunch dinner healthy recipe healthy food
Reviews Add Review
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe