Fish with Thai Green Curry recipe
Fish with Thai Green Curry is tasty recipe and it consists high fiber. We can serve this with rice items.
To know more details about the preparation lets read this recipe.
- 1/2 CupThai green curry paste
- 2 tbspPeanut oil
- 2Thinly sliced medium red onion
- 320 mlCoconut cream
- 2 Cupschicken stock
- 150gm PacketSliced diagonally fresh baby corn
- 1 kg3cm pieces ling fish fillets
- 3 CupsTrimmed Beansprouts
- 2 CupsRoasted carrot
- 2 CupsCoriander leaves
- For TasteLime wedges and sliced long red chilli
- 6 CupsGreen onion rice and Pea
- Step 1
Add the oil in a saucepan and heat it, then add onion and cook, stir it in a medium flame until it softened.
- Step 2
First add curry paste and cook it for a few seconds, then add coconut cream, stock, carrot, corn and fish continue cooking on a low flame for 12 minutes. Mix it with salt and pepper. Finally garnish with coriander leaves.
- Step 3
Now, add the rice and sprouts in a microwave bowl and heat it in high-medium flame for 4 minutes and place aside.
- Step 4
Serve the curry by adding chilli, lime wedges and rice.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Fish with Thai Green Curry recipe Fish with Thai Green Curry Thai Green Curry fish curry non veg curry fish special recipe fish recipe thai green recipe thai green healthy recipe high fiber recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe