Mixed vegetable stew recipe
Mixed Vegetable stew recipe, as the name indicates merging up of different vegetables. It is a healthy and tasty recipe. Let's read the directions how to prepare this recipe.
- 10 gmsGinger
- For tasteCoriander
- 10Pepper balls
- 1/2 CupTrimmed Onions
- 50 gms/strong>Oil
- For tasteSalt
- For tasteCurvey Leaves
- 1 CupCoconut milk
- Step 1
Make the beans, potatoes and carrots into small slices, later boil them for a few minutes and keep aside.
- Step 2
Fry the pepper, mirchi, onions mix, ginger in a pan.
- Step 3
Now, add Curvy leaves and boiled vegetables into the above pan and mix it well. Finally, add coconut milk and salt (as per required) and heat in a medium-high flame. Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve it.
This Recipe Rate : (1) Reviews
Tags Mixed vegetable stew recipe vegetable stew recipe vegetable soup hot and soups soups soups special
Reviews Add Review
super taste and good for chapatis,rotis..
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe