Healthy Carrot Raitha Recipe
You may be bored with regular Raita's recipes, but here is the special and healthy Carrot Raita recipe. Enjoy the dish with the family members and relatives.
Let's read about the recipe how to prepare this.
- 2Red Chilli
- 2Curvey leaves
- For TasteCoriander
- 1/4 tspMusturd
- 1 SpoonCoriander(Daniyallu)
- 1/4 tspUrad
- 2 tbspoil
- 1/4 tspJeera
- For TasteSalt
- 1 SpoonSesame (Nuvullu)
- 1/4 CupPachi Kobbari
- 1/2 tspGinger-Garlic Paste
- 1 CupCurd
- Step 1
Add the oil in the pan, heat it and add Mirchi into it and fry it.
- Step 2
Cut the Pachi Kobbari and Carrot into small pieces, add the Garlic-Ginger paste, salt, Sesame, Coriander, fried mirchi into the pieces and grind the mix.
- Step 3
Add the curd into the above mix and add the fried Jeera, mustard (Popu) into the curd and garnish it with the coriander leaves.
This Recipe Rate : (1) Reviews
Tags healthy carrot raitha recipe healthy carrot raitha carrot raitha making of carrot raitha healthy carrot raitha biryani combination carrot raitha roti combination carrot raitha veg recipe carrot recipe carrot special vegetarain
Reviews Add Review
Super side dish for Veg Pulav
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe