Mixed Vegetable Dal Recipe
Mixed Vegetable Dal is made with lots of vegetables and dal. This dal is protein rich by using a variety of legumes and vegetables provides other essential vitamins. It goes perfectly with rotis and naan. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1 cuptoovar (arhar) dal
- 1 tspfenugreek (methi) seeds
- 1 tbspchana dal (split bengal gram)
- 1 tbspmoong (whole green gram) dal (green gram) flour
- 1 tspginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 4green chilies
- 1/2 cupboiled and mashed red pumpkin (bhopla/ kaddu) , chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cupchopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cupchopped carrots
- 1/4 cupgreen peas
- 1/4 cupcauliflower
- 1 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- cinnamon(dalchini) to season
- a pinchof turmeric powder (haldi)
- saltto taste
- 1 tspsugar
- Pressure cook toovar dal, methi, chana dal and green gram dal with haldi powder and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai add jeera, cinnamon, turmeric powder, and add ginger garlic paste
- Add all the vegetables and saute it for 5 min.
- Add salt, sugar, green chilies, and a little water and cook till they are soft.
- Add the cooked dal and allow it to boil for 10 min
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with roti or naan.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe