Yummy Chocolate Walnut Fudge Recipe
This Chocolate Walnut Fudge has a luscious texture and a rich and intense flavor. The walnut in every bite complements the sweet chocolate flavor of this dessert, carrying the experience far beyond comparison. Let’s try this yummy recipe.
- 1/4 cupcocoa powder
- 1/2 cupchopped walnuts (akhrot)
- 1/2 cupcondensed mil
- 1/4 cupbutter
- 1 tbspsugar
- 1/2 tspvanilla essence
- Heat a broad non- stick pan, add the condensed milk, butter, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla essence, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes and stir continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the chopped walnuts and mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture immediately into a 100 mm. × 100 mm. (4” × 4”) greased square aluminum tin and spread it evenly with the help of the back of a spoon and keep it aside for 30 minutes or till it cools completely and get sets.
- Serve it or store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
Walnut is a good source of vitamin E, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants.
Check More Sweets Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe