Healthy Beetroot Halwa Recipe
Beetroot Halwa is a delicious dessert prepared from nutrients rich beetroot. This halwa has rich and creamy texture. Preparing this halwa at home in A traditional way is very simple and requires very few ingredients. You can serve this Beetroot halwa as a quick and healthy dessert for parties or occasions.
- 2 cupsBeetroot, grated
- 1 cupMilk
- 1-1/2 cupsSugar
- 1 teaspoonCardamom Powder
- 10-15Pistachios, sliced
- 10-15Cashew nuts, broken
- 1/4 cupGhee
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee in a small pan and roast the cashew nuts until golden brown and crisp and keep it aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan add ghee and add grated beetroot and saute for about 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add milk and allow the mixture to come to a boil and once it comes to a boil, simmer the heat and allow the beetroot to cook in the milk until all the milk gets absorbed and evaporated.
- Once all the liquid is condensed, add sugar to the beetroot halwa and cook until all the sugar is dissolved and gets well combined with the beetroot.
- Add cardamom powder, roasted cashew nuts, and the pistachios and cook on medium flame for a couple of minutes and once done, turn off the flame and serve.
Check More Halwa Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe