Moong Dal Tadka Recipe
Moong Dal Tadka is a popular Indian recipe made from moong dal and spiced with different Indian spices. It is ideal for any occasions. It is extremely healthy and tasty. Follow this recipe.
- 1/2 cupmoong dal (split green gram)
- 1/2 cupyellow moong dal (split yellow gram
- 1onion , finely chopped
- 1tomato , chopped
- 1/2 tspgrated ginger (adrak)
- 2 tspchopped green chilies
- 1 tbspchopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tspdried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 2cloves (laung / lavang)
- 4whole black peppercorns (kalimirch)
- 1/2 tspdried mango powder (amchur)
- 1 tspcoriander (dhania) powder
- 2black cardamom (badi elaichi)
- 2 tspchili powder
- saltto taste
- 1 tbspoil
- Soak both the dals in enough water for at least 2 hours and pressure cook the dal with cloves, black cardamom, pepper corns, and grated ginger and salt and cook till the dal is cooked and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add green chilies and tomatoes and saute till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add amchur, chili powder and coriander powder, mix it well and saute for a min.
- Add kasoori methi, coriander, mix it well and temper on the prepared dal.
- Boil the dal and mix it nicely and top it with ghee
- Serve it hot.
Check More Dals Recipes
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe