Tasty Apple Jalebi Recipe
Apple Jalebi can be best describe as apple rings dipped in the flavorful sugar syrup. This is a modified version of jalebi. They taste best when served hot. It is perfect for any festive occasion. Let’s follow this tasty recipe.
- 12apple rings
For The Jalebi Batter
- 1/2 tspdry yeast
- 1 tspsugar
- 1 cupplain flour (maida)
- 1 tbspmelted ghee
- oilfor deep-frying
For The Sugar Syrup
- 1 cupsugar
- 1/2 tspsaffron strands
- a pinchof saffron colour
- 2 tsprose water
- 1 tbspmilk
For The Garnish
- 1/2 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 10-12pistachio slivers
- a fewrose petals
For the jalebi batter
- In a bowl add yeast, 2 pinches of sugar and ½ cup of lukewarm water and mix it well.
- Sprinkle 2 pinches of plain flour on top, cover with a lid and keep it aside to rest for 3 to 4 minutes and when the bowl is full of froth, the yeast is ready to use andkeep it aside.
- In a bowl add plain flour, sugar, ghee, yeast liquid, and some warm water (approx. ½ cup) and mix it well to make a thick batter.
- Cover with the lid and keep it aside to rest for 40 to 50 minutes and mix it well again.
For the sugar syrup
- Warm the saffron in a small vessel, add milk and rub until the saffron dissolves and keep it aside.
- In a kadhai add sugar and 1 cup of waterand cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till the sugar dissolves completely and the syrup is of 1 thread consistency.
- Add the saffron-milk mixture, saffron color and rose water, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 more minutes and stir continuously and keep the syrup warm.
How to proceed
- Heat oil in a kadhai, dip the apple rings into the batter a few at a time and deep-fry in oil till they turn golden brown in color and crisp from both the sides and drain it well and keep it aside.
- Place the apple Jalebi in the warm sugar syrup one by one, soak for 1 minute and transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with cardamom powder, pistachios, and rose petals and serve it hot.
Check More Sweet Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe