Simple and Delicious Cabbage Rice Recipe
Cabbage Rice is a very simple rice made using only cabbage and some Indian spices. This rice is tasty, delicious and flavorful. It perfect for lunch or dinner. Follow this recipe.
- 2 cupsCooked rice
- Ghee or oil as required
- 1 teaspoonCumin seeds
- 1Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cupCabbage, shredded
- 2Green Chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoonRed chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoonTurmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 teaspoonSambar Powder
- Corianderleaves (Dhania), few, finely chopped
- saltto taste
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add cumin seeds, green chilies and cook for 15 seconds.
- Add the sliced onions and cook till they become soft and translucent.
- Add the shredded cabbage, salt, and turmeric powder and cook till the cabbage becomes soft.
- Once it is done, add the cooked rice, red chili powder, and the sambar powder and mix everything well.
- Cover with the lid for 2 minutes and after 2 min open the lid, give it a stir and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve Cabbage Rice with any raita of your choice.
Cabbage is a good source of vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin B6, manganese, dietary fiber, potassium, vitamin B1, folate, and copper.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe