Paneer Jalebi Recipe
Paneer Jalebi is made from Indian Cottage cheese. Paneer Jalebi is a very popular sweet dish. Just put it in your mouth you will fell soft delicious taste of paneer in your mouth. It is an awesome desert for paneer lovers.
- 4 cupsMilk (full fat milk)
- 4-5 tbspLemon juice
- 1/2 tspCardamom powder
- 2-3 tspflour/maida (any)
- 1/4 tspBaking powder
- Oilfor deep frying
- 2-3 tbspMilk
- 4Garlic sliced thin
- ¼ tspRed chili flakes garnish
- 1 tbspFresh cilantro finely Chopped
(For sugar syrup)
- 1 cupSugar
- 1/2 cupWater
- a fewSaffron strands
- 2-3 podsCardamom (crushed)
For making Paneer
- Boil milk in a deep pan and add lemon juice when the milk starts to boil and keep stirring until the milk starts to curdle and let the extra water become clear.
- Line a sieve with a cotton cloth and pour the curdled milk into it and wash the strained paneer under running water to remove the strains of lemon juice added.
- Place the sieve in a bowl and place it aside for 30 minutes until the water has been drained out and transfer the paneer to a plate.
- Add flour, baking powder, cardamom powder, milk and paneer and knead well to a smooth dough and cover with a cloth and keep it in a refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
For sugar syrup
- Take sugar, water, saffron and cardamom pods in a pan and boil it on a low flame until the syrup becomes little sticky and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Pinch small ball out of the dough and roll the ball into a long thick rope and shape the rope into a swirl and keep it aside
- Heat oil and deep fry the Jalebi one by one until it attains a nice golden brown color.
- Remove from the oil using slotted spatula and add it to the warm sugar syrup.
- After soaking for 2-3 hours in the sugar syrup the delicious paneer jalebi is ready to serve.
Also, Read Homemade Jalebi - Sweet Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe