Tasty Aloo Methi Recipe
Tasty Aloo Methi is a delicious dish made with potatoes, fenugreek leaves, and different spices. Fenugreek leaves are healthy and packed with nutrients. This dish is delicious and healthy. Let’s follow this tasty recipe.
- 1-1/2 cupsBoiled Potato Cubes
- 4 cupsChopped Fresh fenugreek , washed and drained
- saltto taste
- 4 tbspoil
- 1 tspCumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 tspAsafoetida (hing)
- 1 tspChopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tspChopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 tspFinely chopped green chilies
- 2Whole Dry Kashmiri red chilies, broken into pieces
- 1/2 tspTurmeric Powder (haldi)
- 2 tspCoriander-Cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- In a bowl add fenugreek leaves and sprinkle a little salt over it, mix it well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze out all the water from the fenugreek leaves and keep it aside and discard the squeezed water.
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and asafoetida and saute on a medium flame for a few second.
- When they crackle, add garlic, ginger, green chilies and red chilies and saute on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add turmeric powder and potatoes, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add fenugreek leaves and coriander-cumin seeds powder and salt mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Serve it hot.
Also, Read Spicy Mushroom Masala Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe