Cheesy Parmesan Cheese Biscuits Recipe
Parmesan Cheese Biscuits are a great finger food for kids. They are absolutely healthy and yummy. This is a good idea to add milk product in your kid’s diet. This biscuit is crispy, crunchy and yummy. Follow this cheesy recipe.
- 150 gramsAll Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 150 gramsParmesan cheese, grated
- 150 gramsButter (unsalted), cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoonsRed Chili flakes, (adjust)
- In a bowl add flour and butter (you can do this step by using a food processor or by using your hand.
- Rub the cold butter into the flour till it resembles bread crumbs if small pieces of butter remain that is ok.
- Add grated cheese and chili flakes to the flour-butter mixture and mix till it comes together into a ball.
- Roll the dough into a log shape (make two logs so it is easier to roll), wrap in cling film and chill in the refrigerator for an hour or until it is firm.
- Preheat oven to 180C and remove refrigerator and cut the dough log into rounds of 1/3rd- inch thickness and place on a baking sheet leaving an inch between each biscuit.
- Put the baking tray in the freezer for 10 minutes and place in the oven straight from the freezer and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden in color.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
Tags Cheesy Parmesan Cheese Biscuits Recipe Biscuits Recipe Indian Recipe Food Recipe Milk Product Recipe.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe