Easy Stuffed Brinjal Recipe
Enjoy the mouth-watering stuffed brinjal as a main dish with any Indian bread. The brinjals are slit and filled with a spicy mixture and then cooked in spicy mixture. Serve this for weekend lunch or dinner. Let follow this easy recipe.
- 300 gmbrinjals (baingan/eggplant)
- 4pods of garlic (lehsun)
- curryleaves (kadi patta)
- 1/2 cupsalted peanuts( easily available in the market)
- 2 tspsambar powder
- 1/2 cupoil
- saltto taste
- Wash the brinjals and remove their stem and make a cross on the top and cut it till the bottom of it, without breaking the brinjal into two.
- Soak the brinjal in the salt water so they won't turn brown in color.
- Blend peanuts, sambar powder, salt, 3 or 4 curry leaves and chopped garlic pods to a coarse powder.
- Dry the brinjals with a cloth and stuff them with the ground powder and keep it aside.
- Heat a broad pan with oil and add chopped onions and saute till they become golden brown.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and saute till it becomes soft.
- Then place the brinjals one by one with space between each of them and sprinkle some water and cover the pan with a lid till it gets cooked.
- Keep turning the brinjal one by one till it gets cooked and remove from flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot.
Also, Read Healthy and Best Aloo Palak Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe