Grilled Rajma Masala Sandwich Recipe
Here is a quick recipe of Grilled Rajma Masala Sandwich that you will love it. Sandwiches are a very good option for breakfast or for light munching whenever you feel hungry. Rajma( Kidney Beans) is a good source of protein, so include rajma in your daily diet.
- 6whole wheat bread slices
- 1onion, thinly sliced
- 2potatoes, boiled
- 1/2 cupcooked rajma (drain the water)
- An inchpiece of ginger, grated
- 1clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoonturmeric powder
- 1 teaspoonred chili powder
- 1 teaspoongaram masala powder
- 1 teaspoonchaat masala powder
- saltto taste
- Oilfor cooking
- Soak 1/2 cup of rajma overnight and cook the rajma until soft and drain the excess water and keep it aside.
- Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and cut the potatoes into small cubes and keep this aside.
- In a skillet, heat a teaspoon oil, add ginger, garlic and saute for a few second and add the cooked rajma, chopped potatoes, and all the dry masala.
- Mix it well and saute on medium high flame until you get a good rajma masala filling for the sandwich and check the salt and spices and adjust it according to your taste.
- Once done turn off the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add thinly sliced onions and optionally green chilies chopped into the masala and this will give a good crunch to the sandwich.
To prepare grilled sandwich
- Place the bread slices on the platform and spread a spoonful of rajma masala mixture over one slice and cover with another bread slice and press it down.
- Spread some softened butter on the top slice and place it in a sandwich maker or grill pan with the butter side facing down.
- Spread butter on the other side and grill the rajma sandwich until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve the Grilled Rajma Masala Sandwich as a wholesome breakfast along with a fresh salad.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe