Spicy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Spicy Sweet Potatoes are a super simple recipe. It is healthy, spicy, and tasty. If you are looking for a healthy version then try this sweet potato recipe. As sweet potato is a good source of vitamin C, manganese, copper, vitamin B6, potassium, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and phosphorus. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 2 mediumboiled sweet potatoes
- 2 mediumboiled red sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoonlemon juice
- 1 tablespoonginger juice
- 1/2 teaspoonsalt (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoonblack salt
- 1/4 teaspoonground red pepper (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoonground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoonroasted ground cumin seed
- 1minced green chili (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoonminced cilantro
- Boil the sweet potatoes, don’t over cook and peel the skin and slice them 1/8 inch thick.( it’s easy to slice after potatoes are cooled).
- In a bowl add black salt, red pepper, black pepper, cumin, ginger juice, and lemon juice and mix it well.
- Spread the sweet potato slices on a plate and spread few drops of spice mix over every piece.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes slices over red sweet potato slices and this provides a nice color white over dark pink.
- Garnish them with minced green chili and chopped cilantro.
- Serve them at room temperature.
- They can be prepared day before, garnish them just before serving.
- If you prefer mild spicy take out the seeds from green chili before mincing.
- You can use either white or red sweet potatoes.
Check More Appetizer Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe