Murgh Methi Malai Recipe
Murgh Methi Malai is a rich, creamy chicken curry prepared with fresh cream and flavored with fresh fenugreek (Methi) leaves. This is an authentic Mughlai dish and a perfect side dish with any meal. This creamy, silky gravy with juicy and tender chicken pieces is simply irresistible.
- 1 kgChicken
- 1/4 cupFenugreek leaves
- 6Green Chilies
- 4 tspGinger-garlic paste
- 1 cupCurd
- 1 tspTurmeric Powder
- 2 tspCoriander powder
- 1 tspGaram masala
- 2 tspSalt
- 1 inchlong Cinnamon
- 1 tspCumin seeds
- 200mlFresh cream
- 1 pinchKasoori methi
- Wash and clean the chicken and in a bowl add curd, salt, ginger- garlic paste and mix it well and coat the chicken with the curd mixture and marinate overnight.
- Clean the fenugreek leaves and wash and dry them on a kitchen towel and do not use the stalks.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and the whole spices and once they are well roasted add the sliced onions.
- Fry the onions till they are translucent and then add green chilies and add fenugreek leaves and saute till the raw flavor of fenugreek leaves goes away.
- Add the marinated chicken and add Turmeric, coriander powder, and garam masala and cook the chicken over low flame for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and then add fresh cream and boil it.
- Add kasoori methi and switch off the flame.
- Serve it hot with rotis or parathas.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe