Colocasia Leaves Pakora Recipe
Colocasia Leaves Pakoras are a deep fried snack made from colocasia leaves. They are crispy and delicious and a perfect snack with a cup of tea. Colocasia leaves are a good source of vitamins C and E, potassium, magnesium, and folate. Follow this recipe.
- 5 to 6Colocasia leaves (arbi ke patte)
- a pinchbaking soda
For The Batter
- 3/4 cupbesan (bengal gram flour)
- 1/4 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cupoil
- 1 tbspchopped onions
- 1to taste
- saltturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- 1/2 tspcoriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- 1/2 tspgaram masala
- 1/2 tspcarom seeds (ajwain)
- 2 tbspginger-green chili paste
- 1 tbspjaggery (gur)
- 3 tbspcurds (dahi)
- 1/4 tspasafoetida (hing)
- oilfor deep frying
- Wash colocasia leaves and cut the veins and cut the leaves in small and thin strips and Add soda and rub thoroughly and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl add besan, wheat flour, and rice flour and add oil, salt, turmeric, chili powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala, carom seeds, ginger-green chili paste, jaggery, curd, asafoetida, and onions and mix it well.
- Add enough water to make a thick batter and add colocasia leaves and mix it well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry a spoonful of the mixture on a medium flame till golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe