Tasty Garlic Paratha Recipe
Garlic Paratha is a delectable paratha recipe with an amazing flavor of garlic. Garlic Paratha is made with all purpose flour and garlic. Ideal as a breakfast and brunch recipe. This Indian tasty flat bread is loved by all.
- 2 cupsWhole wheat flour
- 5 to 6Garlic
- 2 to 3 tbspOil
- 1 tbspGhee
- 1 ½ tspRice flour
- ½ tspCumin powder
- ¼ tspPepper powder
- ¼ tspRed chili powder
- ¼ tspChat masala powder
- ¼ tspAmchur powder
- Saltto taste
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt and sprinkle little water and knead well and add 1 tbsp of oil and make a soft dough and allow to rest for 10 to 15 min.
- In a small bowl, add ghee, rice flour, and salt and cumin powder, pepper powder, red chilly powder, chat masala powder, and amchur powder and make a smooth paste of it.
- Add finely sliced garlic pieces ( also you can make garlic paste in blender and add to the paste) and mix it well.
- Now make small balls out of the dough and take a small ball, pat it flat and dust it with flour and roll it to thin layered disc.
- Mix it and allow it to boil well for 5 minutes and the raw smell of coconut disappear.
- Add the garlic paste and spread well and now fold the paratha and dust with some more flour and again roll it to paratha shape.
- Heat a pan and add the paratha to hot tawa and drizzle oil or butter to the edges and cook until both sides are cooked.
- Serve this paratha with any raita of your choice.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe