Mooli Moong Dal Recipe
Mooli Moong Dal is easy dal recipe made with mooli(radish). Radish is high in folic acid and potassium and they have a good source of vitamin B6, copper, and calcium. Include radish in your diet.Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1 cupchopped white radish (mooli), washed and drained
- 1/2 cupyellow moong dal (split yellow gram), washed and drained
- 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- saltto taste
- 1 tbspghee
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1bay leaf (tej patta)
- 2cloves (laung / lavang)
- 1 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1/4 tspgrated ginger (adrak)
- 1/4 tspasafoetida (hing)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1/2 cupchopped coriander (dhania)
- In a pressure cooker add radish, moong dal, turmeric powder, salt and 2 cups of water mix it well and pressure cook for 25 min
- Allow the steam to escape before opening lid and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a deep non-stick kadhai, add cumin seeds, bay leaf, and cloves and fry it on a medium flame for a few second.
- Add green chilies, ginger, asafoetida, chili powder, and the cooked radish-dal mixture, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add chopped coriander and mix it well.
- Serve it hot.
Radish is a good source of folate, fiber, and potassium, copper, vitamin B6, magnesium, manganese, and calcium.
Check More Dal Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe