Raw Banana Potato Cutlets Recipe
Raw banana Potato cutlets is an easy snack recipe. An apt snack recipe to be served in potluck and parties. This cutlet can also be packed for school tiffin. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 3 mediumRaw bananas boiled, peeled and mashed
- 2 mediumPotatoes boiled, peeled and grated
- 1 mediumOnion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoonDried mango powder
- 1 teaspoonGaram masala powder
- Saltto taste
- 1 teaspoonRed chili powder
- 1 tablespoonFresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 cupBread crumbs dried
- 1/2 cupSemolina (rawa/suji)
- Oilto shallow fry
- In a bowl add bananas and potatoes and mix it well.
- Add onion, amchoor powder, garam masala powder, salt, red chili powder and coriander leaves to banana- potato mixture and mix it well.
- In a plate add breadcrumbs and semolina, mix it well and spread it.
- Divide the banana mixture into equal portions and shape into tikki.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and roll the tikki in the breadcrumb-semolina mixture and shallow-fry them in the hot oil till they become crisp and golden from both the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and arrange them on a serving plate and serve it hot.
Also, Read Spicy Aloo Tikki Recipe
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe