Tasty Spinach Roll Recipe
The Spinach Roll recipe is a delectable tea time snack that you can serve for parties or can also be enjoyed for a special breakfast. This roll is healthy, tasty and also easy to prepare. Let’s follow this yummy roll recipe.
- 25-30Spinach leaves
- 4Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1Onion (chopped)
- 1-1/2 tspAmchur Powder
- 3Green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbspGhee
- Saltto taste
- Oilfor deep frying
For making batter:
- 1/2 CupRice Flour
- 1/2 tspChili Powder
- 1/2 CupGram flour
- 1 cupWater
- 1/2 tspSalt
For the filling
- Heat ghee in a pan and add onions and fry until golden brown in color.
- Add green chilies and saute for a few seconds and add mashed potatoes, amchur powder and salt and fry it nicely.
- Keep this mixture aside to cool and after the mixture cool downs shape it into rolls.
- Place a roll in the center of spinach leaf and wrap the spinach leaf round the roll.
For the Batter and frying
- In a bowl add rice flour, chili powder, gram flour, salt, and water and mix it nicely and make a thick batter.
- Dip the spinach rolls in the batter and heat a pan with oil and deep fry the spinach roll.
- Fry it till crisp and drain them on paper towel and serve and it hot with cheese sauce.
Spinach is a good source of protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe