Masala Paneer Naan Recipe
Masala Paneer Naan is an easy stuffed naan recipe that can be made at home. Naan is a popular Indian flat bread made with plain flour ( maida) and stuffed with spicy paneer filling that can be served with any side dish. Let’s follow this recipe.
For The Dough
- 2 cupsPlain flour (maida)
- 1 tspSugar
- 1 tspDry yeast
- 1 tbspCurd (dahi)
- 1 tbspGhee
To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing
- 2 cupsGrated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1-1/2 tbspFinely chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cupFinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Saltto taste
- Plain flour(maida) for rolling
- Butterfor coating\brushing
- Sieve the flour very well and keep it aside
- In a bowl add sugar, yeast and ¾ cup of warm water and stir it until the yeast dissolves. Cover with lid and wait for 5 to 7 minutes until the mixture is full of froth.
- Add this liquid along with the curd, ghee, and salt to the flour and make a soft dough by adding some more warm water.
- Knead the dough for at least 6 to 7 minutes and wrap the dough with a wet cloth for 30 minutes.
- Knead again for 1 minute and divide the dough into equal small balls, flatten it and roll into 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle.
- Put 1 tbsp of the filling in the center, close the edges and roll it again into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle..
- Place naan on a hot tawa and cook them only on 1 side till they are light brown in color.
- Then place them on an open flame and cook from both the sides, till they are golden brown in color.
- Top with butter and serve hot with any side dish.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe