Tasty Palak Cutlet Recipe
Palak Cutlets are crispy and delicious in taste. These cutlets are the best way to add nutritious spinach(palak) in your diet. It is very easy and simple to prepare at home within few minutes. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1Bunch of spinach (palak) chopped
- 4Boiled potatoes (peeled and mashed)
- 6Bread slice crumbs
- 8-10Green chilies
- 2 inchPiece of ginger
- 8-10Coves garlic
- 100 gmPaneer (cottage cheese)
- 4Cubes of processed cheese
- 1/2 tspRed chili powder
- 1/4 tspTurmeric powder
- 1 tspGaram masala powder
- 1/2 tspCumin powder
- 1/4 tspDry mango powder
- To tasteSalt
- For fryingVegetable oil
- Wash the spinach thoroughly in normal running water and boil the spinach in its own water and add a little bit of salt and cook for 8-10 minutes and keep it aside to cool.
- In a blender add boiled spinach, green chilies, ginger and garlic cloves and blend into a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add mashed potatoes, blended palak paste, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, and dry mango powder.
- Mix everything nicely and add bread crumbs and in a bowl grate paneer and cheese and mix it well.
- Heat up a pan and add sufficient oil to deep fry the cutlets and apply a little bit of oil in your palms and take a small portion of the palak mixture and make a round ball and do a small hole in the center, fill 1/4 tsp stuffing of paneer and cheese filling.
- Cover the cutlet and then give the round or oval whichever shape you want to give to your cutlets.
- Deep fry only two cutlets at a time in a frying pan and fry on low flame for few seconds and then flip the cutlet and fry from another side as well.
- Remove it from the oil and serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
The easy way to make bread crumbs is that, take the bread slices, grind them in the mixture grinder and then add in the mixture.
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe