Paneer And Spinach Puff Recipe
Paneer And Spinach Puff is a perfect tea time snack. This vegetarian option of puffs is very popular and also easy to prepare.This super delicious puff is loved by all. So try this at your kitchen.
- 200 gramsPaneer, crumbled
- 250 gramsSpinach Leaves (Palak), finely chopped
- 3cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoonRed Chili flakes
- 1 teaspoonGaram masala powder
- Saltto taste
for the puff crust
- 1-1/2 cupsAll Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 cupButter, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoonSalt
To make the puff crust
- In a bowl add salt, flour, and butter and knead with your fingers until you get a coarse crumb like mixture.
- Add a few tablespoons of cold water at a time and make a smooth and yet firm dough and knead it well and wrap in a cling film and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
For the stuffing
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and saute for a few second andadd the chopped spinach and stir fry until all the moisture is evaporated.
- Once the moisture is evaporated, add the paneer, salt, red chili flakes, and garam masala and fry it well and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 and grease the muffin pans with butter and keep it aside.
- Place the chilled puff dough on a flat surface and dust flour on the surface and roll the dough into a large square and cut the large square pieces of the dough and place each square into the muffin cavity.
- Spoon the spinach and paneer filling into the cavity and bring the edges of the puff together and pinch to seal.
- Place the Spinach and Paneer puff in the oven and bake until golden brown and crisp. Once done, remove from the oven and serve warm with a cup of tea.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe