Tasty Lauki Ka Paratha Recipe
Lauki( Bottle Gourd) Ka Paratha is an interesting way cook bottle gourd( lauki). This paratha recipe is very simple and you can make this in no time. Serve this paratha along with raita for breakfast or for light dinner. Let’s follow this recipe.
For The Stuffing
- 1 tbspoil
- 2 tbspfennel seeds (saunf)
- 3/4 cupgrated bottle gourd (doodhi / lauki)
- saltto taste
- 1/2 tspdried mango powder (amchur)
- 1/2 tspgaram masala
- 1/4 tspchili powder
- 1slit green chili, chopped
- 1/2 tspcoriander (dhania) powder
- 1 tbspchopped coriander (dhania)
For The Dough
- 1/2 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- saltto taste
- whole wheatflour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- oilfor cooking
For the stuffing
- Heat oil in a kadhai add fennel seeds and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chili powder, garam masala, green chilies, coriander powder, mix it well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add grated bottle gourd and salt, mix it well and cook for 3-4 minutes or till the bottle gourd turns brown in color.
- Add mango powder and coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside to cool.
For the dough
- In a bowl addwheat flour and salt and mix it well and knead into a soft dough by using enough water and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Roll out the dough into a circle of 4” diameter and put the stuffing at the center and bring the edges together at the center to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter by dusting a little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tawa and fry each paratha by using a little oil and fry till golden brown spots appear from both the sides.
- Serve hot with curd and pickle.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe