Tasty and Easy Atta ka Malpua Recipe
Atta ka Malpua is an Indian version of pancakes that can be easily prepared at your home. They are soft, fluffy, and moist. Malpua is soft from inside and crispy from outside. It has a nice flavor and also has a wonderful aroma. Every bite of this malpua will give you an amazing experience. Traditionally, this sweet is prepared during the Navaratri, as an offering (prasad) to Goddess Durga. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 cupsugar
- 1/2 tspcardamom powder
- 1 tbspfennel seeds (saunf)
- For deep-fryingGhee
- In a deep non-stick pan, add the sugar and 1 cup of water and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes and stir continuously and switch off the flame.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and allow it to cool completely and then add the cardamom powder, fennel seeds, whole wheat flour and ¼ cup of water and mix it nicely and keep it aside.
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, pour a ladleful of the mixture into the hot ghee and deep-fry on a high flame till golden brown in color from all the sides.
- Drain it on a tissue paper and serve it.
By Meghna Nath
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe