Tasty Vegetable Jalfrezi Recipe
Vegetable Jalfrezi is a popular Indian recipe. This semi-dry side dish is a blend of many vegetables and spices. This rich in flavor dish is the perfect dish for the special occasion. Let’s follow this tasty recipe.
- 1 1/2 cupsboiled mixed vegetables (french beans, carrots, and green peas)
- 1 tbspoil
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 tspgrated ginger (adrak)
- 1/2 tspfinely chopped onions
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cupsfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tbsptomato ketchup
- 5 tbspfinely chopped spring onion greens
- 4 tbspchili powder
- 1 tspsugar
- saltto taste
- Heat the ghee in a deep kadhai and add green chilies, ginger, and onions and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato ketchup, and coriander and cook for 3 to 4 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add all the boiled vegetables, spring onions, chili powder, sugar, salt, and 2 tbsp of water and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Serve it hot with ajwain paratha.
The vegetables are rich in fiber, antioxidants, calcium, iron, zinc and vitamin C
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe