Tasty Stuffed Onions Recipe
Stuffed Onion is an authentic Indian Starter dish. This dish is prepared with small onion and spices. This recipe is a great dish to be served as a starter in any parties. Try out this interesting recipe at your home.
- 250 gmsmall onions
- 1/2 cuproasted sesame seeds (til)
- 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspmustard seeds ( rai/ sarson)
- 1 tspchili powder
- 2 tspcoriander (dhania) powder
- 1 tspdried mango powder (amchur)
- 4 tbspoil
- saltto taste
- Peel the onion skin and wash the onions properly in water and make a cut in the center of each onion and be careful that you don't cut the onion into two parts and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and roasted sesame powder, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, coriander powder, mango powder and fry this masala for 3-4 minutes on low flame and keep the masala aside to cool.
- Once the masala cools down and then fill this masala powder to the onions.
- In a non-stick frying pan and heat oil and place the stuffed onions carefully and then fry these stuffed onions for 4-5 on a low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and if you want it more tasty then you can add grated paneer/cheese and serve it hot.
Onions are a very good source of vitamin C, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B6, folate, potassium, and phosphorous.
Check More Appetizer Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe