Andhra Style Prawns Curry Recipe
Prawns Curry is one of the simplest prawns curries that can be prepared in few minutes. This curry is outstanding for its flavors. This curry goes well with plain rice. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 500 gmprawns shelled, deveined and cleaned
- 1large onion finely chopped
- 1medium tomato chopped
- 10curry leaves
- 1 tbspginger garlic paste
- 3green chilies slit lengthwise
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1/3 tspturmeric powder
- 1 tspcoriander powder
- ½ tspcumin powder
- 1/4 tspgaram masala powder
- saltto taste
- 2 tbspoil
- choppedcoriander leaves for garnish
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a heavy bottomed vessel and add the chopped onion and green chili and fry till transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves and fry for a minute and add chopped tomatoes and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and chili powder and mix it well.
- Add the cleaned prawns, salt and mix it well and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and cover with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium flame.
- Add garam masala powder and mix it well and turn off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander/cilantro leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed white rice or chapatis/roti.
Check More Andhra Recipes
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe