Yummy Pudina Puri Recipe
Pudina Puri is a crispy puri prepared using mint leaves. It is yummy, delicious, and flavorful. These puris can be served just with pickle and a good option to pack in your kid’s tiffin box. This is also a great option for breakfast. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1/4 cupMint leaves (phudina)
- 1/2 tspCumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 tspFinely chopped green chilies
- 1/2 tbspLemon juice
- 1/2 tspSugar
- Saltto taste
- 1 cupPlain flour (maida)
- 1 tbspOil
- Oilfor deep-frying
- In a blender add mint leaves, cumin seeds, green chilies, lemon juice, sugar, salt and 1 tbsp of water and blend into a coarse paste.
- Transfer this blended paste into a deep bowl, add plain flour and 1 tbsp oil, mix it well and knead into a stiff dough by using enough water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle.
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry, a few puris at a time on a medium flame, till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve it hot with any pickle of your choice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe