Tasty Orange Ice Cream Recipe
This Orange Ice Cream gives you a way to enjoy its amazing flavor. This gives a very refreshing and tangy flavor to this ice cream. Try this tasty ice cream at your kitchen.
- 2 1/2 cupscold milk
- 1/2 cupsugar
- 1 tbspcornflour
- 3 tbsporange flavored tang (easily available at the market)
- 1/2 cupfresh cream
- a fewdrops of orange essence
- In a bowl add cornflour with ½ cup of milk and mix it nicely and keep it aside.
- Heat the 2 cups of milk in a deep non-stick pan, add sugar, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, and stir continuously.
- Cool completely, add the orange flavor tang, fresh cream, and orange essence and mix it very well by using a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminum container and cover with an aluminum foil and freeze for 6 hours or till it get set.
- After 6 hours pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth and transfer the mixture back into the same aluminum shallow container and again cover with an aluminum foil and freeze for approx.
- Scoop it in serving glasses and serve it chill.
Also Read Tutti Frutti Ice Cream Recipe
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe