Easy Chicken Shorba Recipe
Chicken Shorba is an Indian appetizer recipe and is best enjoy during monsoon.This dish is made with chicken and aromatic spices. It is easy, tasty, and healthy starter recipe. Try this recipe at you are home when you are running short of time.
- 100 gmBoneless Chicken Shredded
- 500 mlChicken Stock
- 1 tbspGarlic Finely Chopped
- 1 tspCumin Seeds
- 1 tbspWhite Flour
- 2 tspButter
- 1 tbspOil
- Saltand White Pepper to tast
- 1 tbspFresh Cream
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the shredded chicken pieces till tender and remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat oil and let the cumin seeds splutter and add the chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the white flour and fry for 1 min.
- Add the fried shredded chicken pieces , chicken stock, white pepper powder, and salt.
- Cook on medium flame for 4 minutes and stir continuously and switch off the flame.
- Just before serving add fresh cream and serve it hot with a bread toast.
- For 500 ml of chicken stock, cook about 500 grams of chicken bones with one liter of water and add chopped onions and garlic till the stock is reduced to half the quantity.
Also Read Best and Tasty Dal Shorba Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe