Easy Raw Papaya Pickle Recipe
Papaya is a very healthy fruit. This Papaya Pickle is a quick, easy, and tasty recipe. It is very easy to make with just a few ingredients. You serve with as a side with any rice or roti. This pickle is an instant pickle recipe. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1 cupthickly grated raw papaya
- 2 tsproughly chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 2 tspmustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 1/2 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- saltto taste
- 2 tsplemon juice
- In a mortar and pestle add the garlic, mustard seeds, green chilies and salt and crush till coarse.
- In a bowl add grated papaya, garlic- mustard seeds coarse mixture and lemon juice and mix it well using your hands.
- Serve immediately or store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use as required.
Papaya is rich in antioxidants, fiber,potassium, magnesium, and vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B and vitamin E.
Check More Pickle Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe