Easy Rajma and Paneer Sandwich Recipe
Rajma and Paneer Sandwich are a very easy, nutrition sandwich which is rich in protein. This is a wholesome breakfast recipe. This sandwich is very healthy and tasty. Today let us learn how to make Rajma and paneer Sandwich by following this recipe.
- 6whole wheat bread slices
- 3iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 tspbutter
- 3 tsptomato ketchup
For The Filling
- 1 cupsoaked and boiled rajma (kidney beans)
- 2 tbspgrated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tspoil
- 2 tbspfinely chopped onions
- 1 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 2 tbspfinely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbspfinely chopped capsicum
- 1 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/4 tspchili powder
- saltto taste
For the filling
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add onions and green chilies and saute on a medium flame for few second.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the boiled rajma, grated paneer, coriander leaves, chili powder and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes and divide the filling into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Apply ¼ tsp of butter on each of the bread slices and place bread slices on a dry, flat surface with the buttered side facing up and place 1 iceberg lettuce on it.
- Spread 1 portion of the prepared filling and ½ tsp of tomato ketchup over the bread and cover it with another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Serve it with a glass of juice.
- Energy 254 calories
- Protein 9.2 gm
- Carbohydrates 37.9 gm
- Fat 5.2 gm
- Calcium 115.5 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe