Shahi Kaju Aloo Recipe
Shahi Kaju Aloo is a delicious North Indian curry made with kaju (cashew nut) and aloo(potato). This curry is quite rich, kaju (cashew nut) is a good for health as it is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This dish is perfect for any special occasion.
- 300 gmPotato
- 15Cashew nuts soaked in 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbspGinger chopped
- 1 tbspGarlic chopped
- 1/2 tspBlack cumin seeds
- 1Bay leaf
- 2, choppedOnion
- 1/2 tspTurmeric powder
- 1/2 tspGaram masala
- 2 tbspCoriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 cupBeaten yogurt
- 1/4 cupMilk
- Oilfor frying
- Saltto taste
- Wash the potatoes and dice them into small pieces and heat a pan with oil and fry the potatoes until golden brown in color and drain on a tissue paper and keep it aside.
- In a blender add cashew nuts, ginger, and garlic, and blend into a fine paste
- Heat oil in a pan and add black cumin seeds and bay leaf and now add the onions fry until they become translucent.
- Add the turmeric powder and garam masala and stir it well and pour in the cashew paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour yogurt, milk, and water and allow to boil and as the gravy begins to thicken, add the fried potatoes and cook for 4 minutes on a low flame.
- Serve hot with naan or parathas.
Cashew nuts are a good source of vitamins, minerals, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, iron, and selenium.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe