Diwali Special Sitaphal Rabdi Recipe
Sitaphal (Custard Apple) Rabdi is a traditional Indian milk dessert that is prepared during festivals. This dessert has a nice sweet taste and flavor of custard apple (Sitaphal). This dish has a thick texture, tempting aroma, and a nice flavor. You can easily prepare this dessert at your home within few minutes. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1-1/2 literMilk, full fat
- 3Custard apple (Sitaphal), de-seeded
- 1/4 cupAlmonds, chopped
- 1/4 cupPistachios, chopped
- 1 teaspoonCardamom Powder
- In a blender, add the de-seeded custard apple and blend to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- In a non-stick pan, pour the milk and cook on a low flame and then add cardamom powder and mix it nicely.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or till the milk is reduced to ½ of its quantity and scrape the sides of the pan continuously.
- Switch off the flame and add the custard apple pulp, chopped almonds, pistachios and mix it gently and switch off the flame.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours and after 3 hours, remove from the refrigerator and serve it.
- Custard apples are naturally sweet so add sugar only if you want extra sweet taste.
- It is rich in minerals like iron, phosphorous, calcium and riboflavin.
- It is also high in potassium and magnesium that protects our heart from cardiac attack and also controls blood pressure level.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe