Tasty Chicken Spring Roll Recipe
Chicken Spring Roll is stuffed with spicy chicken filling and fried. This is a favorite snack for non-vegetarian lovers. These rolls are popular Indian street food recipe. This is an easy snack recipe that you can serve anytime.
- 1 cupChicken minced
- 12-16Spring roll wrappers/sheet (easily available in the market)
- 2 tablespoonsOil for deep-frying
- 1 tablespoonGarlic chopped
- 1 tablespoonGinger chopped
- ½ cupCabbage shredded
- 2 mediumCarrots cut into juliennes
- 1 teaspoonSoya sauce
- 5 teaspoonsOyster sauce
- Saltto taste
- to tasteCrushed black peppercorns
- 1-2Spring onion greens chopped
- 2-3 tablespoonsRefined flour (maida)
- 3-4 tablespoonRice vinegar
- ½ teaspoonCrushed red chilies
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and add garlic and ginger and saute well and add cabbage and carrot and toss it on high flame.
- Add chicken mince, soya sauce, 2 teaspoons oyster sauce, salt and crushed peppercorns and mix it well and cook on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Reserve some of the spring onion greens for the sauce and add the remaining spring onions, switch off the flame and mix it well.
- Transfer this chicken mixture onto a plate and keep it aside to cool.
- In a bowl add flour and some water and mix it to make a thick paste and keep it aside.
- Place the spring roll sheets on a worktop and put a portion of the cooked chicken mixture on one side of each sheet and roll along with folding the edges.
- Apply the prepared paste on the edges and seal tightly.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and deep-fry the rolls till golden in color and drain on absorbent paper.
- To make the sauce( for serving with the spring rolls)
- In a bowl add soya sauce, vinegar, crushed red chilies, crushed peppercorns and reserved spring onion greens and add some water and mix it well.
- Serve hot rolls with the prepared sauce.
- Calories: 1395
- Carbohydrates: 116.9
- Protein: 68
- Fat: 72.8
- Other: Niacin- 4.4mg
Check More Snack Recipes
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe