Tasty Paneer Pulao Recipe
Paneer pulao is a simple, nutritious and delicious rice recipe that is quick to prepare and is packed with spices. Pulao is an all time and favorite lunch recipe. It is easy, aromatic and delicious. Let’s follow this tasty recipe.
- 1 tspoil
- 2 tspbutter
- 1/2 cupthinly sliced onions
- 1 tbspchopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 tbspchopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 tbspgreen chili paste
- 3 tbsptomato puree
- 1 cuprice (chawal), soaked for 1 hour and drained
- 1 cuppaneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- saltto taste
- a pinchof sugar
- 1/2 tspgaram masala
- 1 tbspcurd (dahi)
For The Garnish
- 2 tbspchopped coriander (dhania)
- Heat the oil and butter in a pressure cooker and add the onions and saute on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or cook till the onions turn translucent.
- Add ginger, garlic, and green chili paste and saute on a medium flame for another 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and sauteit for 1 minute and add the soaked rice and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer cubes and saute for 1 minute and add 2 cups of hot water, salt, sugar, garam masala, and curd, mix it well and pressure cook for 25 min.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it with tomato raita.
- Energy272 cal
- Protein7.7 g
- Carbohydrates35.4 g
- Fiber1.9 g
- Fat11 g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Vitamin A230.9 mcg
- Vitamin B1-0.3 mg
- Vitamin B2-0.3 mg
- Vitamin B30.5 mg
- Vitamin C4.9 mg
- Folic Acid7 mcg
- Calcium186.2 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
- Magnesium0 mg
- Phosphorus0 mg
- Sodium14.2 mg
- Potassium26.6 mg
- Zinc0.6 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe