Tasty Aloo Gobi Paratha Recipe
Aloo Gobi Paratha, an Indian flat bread recipe which has a spicy and tasty stuffing of aloo and gobi. Here is the delicious recipe of Aloo Gobi paratha that you can prepare for the entire family for a weekend breakfast.
For The Aloo Gobi Stuffing
- 1 cupboiled, peeled and mashed potato
- 1/2 cupgrated cauliflower
- 2 tbspoil
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 tspginger-green chili paste
- 1 tspcoriander (dhania) powder
- 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 tspchaat masala
- saltto taste
For The Dough
- 1 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 2 tspoil
- saltto taste
- whole wheatflour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- oilfor cooking
For the aloo gobi stuffing
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the ginger-green chili paste and cauliflower and fry on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and stir occasionally.
- Add the mashed potatoes, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and stir occasionally and keep it aside to cool.
For the dough
- In a bowl add wheat flour and salt and knead into a soft dough by using enough water.
- Add oil to the dough and knead well and divide the dough into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Divide the prepared aloo gobi stuffing into equal portions and keep it aside.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 100 mm. (4") diameter circle by using a little whole wheat flour.
- Place one portion of the aloo gobi stuffing in the center, bring together all the sides in the center and seal it tightly.
- Roll out again into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle by using a little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle) and cook the paratha on a medium flame, brush a little oil on the paratha and fry till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Remove it on a serving plate and serve hot with pickle and curd.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe