Healthy Mini Jowar Uttapam Recipe
Jowar (White Millet) has a lot of health benefits including lowering cholesterol and even helps in weight loss. A healthy alternative to our regular uttapam. So try to incorporate millet in our diet. Let’s learn how to make Mini Jowar Uttapam recipe.
- 1 cupjowar (white millet), soaked overnight and drained
- 1/4 cupurad dal (split black lentils), soaked overnight and drained
- 1 cupsoya milk
- saltto taste
- 2 tspginger-green chili paste
- 3-1/2 tspoil for greasing and cooking
- In a bowl soak jowar in enough water for overnight and next day in a blender add jowar, urad dal, and soya milk and blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add ¼ cup of water and mix it well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Add the salt and ginger-green chili paste and mix it well and heat a mini uttapam pan and grease it using ½ tsp of oil.
- Pour 2 small spoonful of the batter in each of the uttapam molds to make a 75 mm. (3") diameter round.
- Cook the uttapam, using 1 tsp of oil and cook till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Serve this hot uttapam with coconut chutney.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe