Delicious Zucchini Rice Recipe
Zucchini Rice is a delicious recipe prepared with rice, zucchini, and different spices. A delectable main dish recipe ideal for lunch or dinner. It tastes so nice and perfect with raita. Try this recipe.
- 1 cuprice
- 2 cupswater
- 1 cupshredded zucchini (with skin)
- 1 tbspof oil
- 1 tspof butter
- 1/2 tspcumin seed (jeera)
- 1/2 tspblack mustard seed (rai)
- 4Red peppercorns
- 2Bay Leaves
- Saltto taste
- 1/2 inchsmall piece of cinnamon stick (dal chini)
- 1 tsplemon juice
- Heat the oil and butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame and test the heat by adding one cumin seed to oil and if the cumin seed cracks right away oil is ready.
- Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds to the oil and after the seeds crack add red peppercorn, and bay leaves
- Add rice and stir-fry for about 2 minutes and add water, shredded zucchini, salt, and lemon juice and mix it will.
- After the rice comes to a boil, cover it with a lid and cook the rice for about fifteen minutes or until the rice is tender and the water has evaporated.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it to a serving bowl and serve it hot with any raita of your choice.
- If you want a rich and creamy taste then you and you grate some cheddar cheese over rice.
- You can replace zucchini with 1 1/2 cup finally chopped spinach.
Zucchini is a good source of manganese, vitamin C, dietary fiber, vitamin A, magnesium, folate, potassium, copper, and phosphorus.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe