Diabetic Friendly Jamun Smoothie Recipe
Diabetic Friendly Jamun blends with low- fat curd to make a delectable smoothie. Jambolene the enzyme found in Jamun helps to utilize the glucose in the body thereby inhibiting the unwanted rise in the blood glucose levels. Try to include as much Jamun in your diet as possible. It is good for health.
- 3/4 cupJamun (black plum), deseeded
- 2 cupYogurt (Curd), (low fat)
- 1/2 cupMilk
- Honeyto taste
- Crushed iceas required
- De-seed the Jamun/black plums and keep it aside
- In a mixer or Blender, blend deseeded Jamun and honey until smooth.
- Add milk, curd, crushed ice and blend for a few second.
Pour Jamun Smoothie into tall glasses and serve chill.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe