Delicious Mushroom Stuffed Paratha Recipe
Mushroom Paratha is healthy and delicious stuffed paratha that you can prepare very easily at your home. This recipe is a power pack breakfast option that keeps your tummy happy till next meal. Try this easy and tasty recipe.
For The Dough
- 1 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1 tbspcurd (dahi)
- 1 cupfinely chopped mushrooms (khumbh)
- saltto taste
- 1/2 tspcoriander (dhania) powder
- 1/2 tspcumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1 tspoil
- 1 tspred chili powder
- 1 tspbesan (Bengal gram flour)
- whole wheatflour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- gheefor cooking
For The Filling
For the dough
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt, and curd and mix it well and knead into a soft dough, by using enough warm water.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes and after 30 min divide the dough into equal portions and keep it aside.
For the filling
- In a microwave safe bowl add mushrooms, salt, coriander powder, and cumin seeds powder along with 2 tsp of water and microwave on high power for 3 minutes or till the mushroom gets cooked and remove it from the oven and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cooked mushrooms and red chili powder, mix it well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle besan and saute for another 2 minutes and remove it from the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- Divide the filling into equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter and place a portion of the stuffing at the center and bring the edges together at the center to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter by using a little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tawa and cook each paratha and brush a little ghee over it and fry till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with carrot raita.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe